As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
Vinegars & Salads, Bonnie Plants Fernleaf Dill, 24 Inch Tall Plants, Dips, Soups, 4 Pack Live Plants, Warm-Season Annual Plant, 18 #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Plant in spring or fall in frost-free climates. Compact plant perfect for growing in containers! Harvest leaves or seeds just before flowers open for peak quality & flavor.
Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Pollinator-friendly herb that attracts swallowtail butterflies. All-american selections winner.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Anethum Graveolens Dill Herb Garden Plants for Cooking & Beneficial Insects, 1/4 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Press the seed into the soil, cover with ¼ inch of soil and keep it moist. It is quite compact so it works well in containers and can be grown in a window sill or outdoors in an herb bed or garden. Plant dill seed in 3 successive plantings, early May, June and July, for a long harvest.
Let them dry and then shake the seeds loose. Start dill directly outdoors after danger of frost has passed. To harvest the seed, cut off the flower heads when they have turned a brownish color.
Place the heads in a paper bag with air holes. The black swallowtail butterfly depends on Dill as a food source. Anethum graveolens, or dill, is a short-lived annual herb that is used in many kitchens.
It is a delicately attractive plant with fern-like foliage and flat clusters of yellow-green flowers. With a temperature of 60 - 70F, germination is usually in 28 days. Dill is a 15 - 20 inch tall annual growing in USDA zones 3 - 9. Sowing rate: 1 seed per inch. The leaves can be harvested 8 weeks after planting. Dill prefers full sun and well-drained soil.
3. Environet #ad
Self-Watering Mason Jar Herb Garden Starter Kit Indoor, Windowsill Herb Garden, Grow Your Own Herbs from Organic Seeds Dill, Environet Hydroponic Herb Growing Kit #adEnvironet #ad
- Last, remove the plug cover in 7 days or when the seeds begin to sprout. All the seeds are heirloom, non-GMO organic seeds. These delicious herbs will surely add richer taste to your dishes. Just refill the jar when there is not much water left. Plant food is not included in this kit due to regulations.
Certified organic by CCOF. Then add 2 cups16oz of water to the mason jar, and then place the net pot and the band back to the mason jar. Kit includes: one net potwith wick, one preseeded grow plug and one mason jar.
You can put it on your windowsill, your kitchen counter or anywhere you like. Start growing: first remove the band and the net pot from the mason jar. Nothing is more exciting than having your own home grown fresh herbs every day. We promise you can buy with confidence for you and your family! Fresh herbs every day: planting your favoriate herbs at home with this kit.
Low maintenance: this self-watering growing kit requires very low daily maintenance. Beautiful and safe home decor: this artistic herb mason jar can lighten up any home. The wick will pull water from the jar to the plant root which ensures the plants take enough water as they need, thus you will not need to water frequently. Recommend liquid plant food for vegetables available on Amazon.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
All Non-GMO Heirloom Dill Seeds with Full Instructions for Easy Planting and Growing Your Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gift, Sow Right Seeds, Dill Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. In the “how to” section of our website. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Fresh dill will make your food taste gourmet.
Indoor or outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Always have fresh dill on hand -- fresh dill is an essential ingredient for making tzatziki sauce, pickled cucumbers, salad dressings, seasoning salmon and other fish, and vegetables dishes.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, recipes, etc. There is actually enough seed to do both. Beautiful -- full-color 1 gram packet of the popular culinary herb Dill Anethum graveolens; Dill is a wonderful gift for the gourmet cook.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Heirloom, Non-GMO & Untreated, Seed Needs, Dill Culinary Herb Anethum graveolens Single Package of 250 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored.
Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days.
Direct from the growers. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging.
Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
6. The Three Company #ad
Assorted Varieties, Lavender, Sage, 6 Plants Per Pack, Lemon Verbena, Live Aromatic and Edible Herbs, 6 Plants Per Pack Rosemary, Other Assorted Herbs #adThe Three Company #ad
- Cooking: many of these herbs not only have medicinal benefits but are often used in cooking. This six pack of herbs will make a great gift for the plant lover in your life.
Benefits: these herbs each have their own individual traits and benefits that are worth making a part of your plant family. Live plants: our plants are grown exclusively for Deep Roots and The Three Company, shipped fresh directly from our greenhouse to you! Hand selected: every pack of herbs we send is hand-picked.
Starter: this six pack of herbs are a great start for the beginner gardener or as a refreshing addition to your current garden. Note that we rotate our nursery stock often, so the exact species we send changes every week. Product dimensions 4 x 4 x 8 inches. You will receive a unique collection of species that are fully rooted and similar to the product photos.
7. Sereniseed #ad
Sereniseed Certified Organic Herb Seeds Collection 10-Pack – 100% Non GMO, Open Pollinated Varieties – Guide for Indoor & Outdoor Garden Planting #adSereniseed #ad
- Usda certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. Germination guaranteed. The germination rate and purity of all our seeds are tested before packing. 100%: non-gmo, open pollinated, trusted varieties.
10 culinary herbs packed fresh for the current and following year. If you have any issues, we will make it right. Easy herb grow guide included, with tips printed on the back of each packet.
We store our bulk seed in a temperature and humidity controlled walk-in cooler to give you the best germination rates. Thyme thymus vulgaris, italian oregano oreganium vulgare, genovese basil Petroselinum crispum, english lavender lavandula angustifolia, caribe cilantro Coriander sativum, giant italian parsley Petroselinum crispum, bouquet dill Anethum graveolens, garlic chives Allium tuberosum, broad leaf sage Salvia officinalis, & thai basil Ocimum basilicum.
We pledge to not knowingly buy or sell genetically engineered seeds, and none come from China.
8. Bonnie Plants #ad
Bonnie Plants Sweet Basil Live Herb Plants, 4 Pack, Italian & Asian Dishes, Warm Season Annual #adBonnie Plants #ad
- Large leaves with intense flavor & a wonderful aroma. Culinary use: Italian & Asian dishes. Garden use: Containers, herb beds, flower beds. Plant in full sun for the best yields. Plant after last spring frost.
|Brand||Bonnie Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
9. Planters' Choice #ad
Grow 9 Plants, Kitchen Windowsill Growing Kit, Her, Unique Gardening Gifts for Women & Men, Indoor 9 Herb Starter Kit, Best Unusual Mother's Day Gift for Cooking, Mom, Window Herb Garden #adPlanters' Choice #ad
- Pre-fertilized. Plant on! pot it: 9 reusable pots – perfectly sized for seedlings with ample drainage and innovative drip trays. Plant it: 9 packets of premium seeds – featuring 9 different herbs: dill, Oregano, Thyme, Parsley, Sage, Cilantro, Chives, Basil, & Mustard.
Nevertheless, if you are not satisfied with the kit, we'll refund you 100% of the money, or your money back! If you struggle with any aspect of the process, no questions asked. It's easy – we take the guesswork out of planting herbs from seeds, guiding you every step of the way.
Feed it: 3 nutrient-rich soil discs - Add water, and they'll expand 6-8 times their original size. Mark it: 9 bamboo markers – markers help you identify your seedlings as they grow.
Plant your way to joy : love it, don't hesitate to contact us. Ace it! : instruction guide - We walk you through it step by step so that you can grow fabulous herbs. Save and reuse. All of the seeds have been tested for the highest germination rates and sourced in the USA. Complete 34 piece kit: everything you need to bring the joy of planting savory herbs into your or a loved one's life. We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want.
10. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Dill Herb Seeds- Bouquet- 1,300+ Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- You can grow a 10'x10' area with this package and literally grow a Dill forest!! These will re-seed themselves and continue to grow year after year.
Harvest often for re-growth. The most widely-grown dill variety in the u. S. This is an early variety that makes large seed heads, perfect for pickling. 90% germination. Grown in 2022 for the 2023 season.