As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hape #ad
Hape Eggspressions Wooden Learning Toy with Illustrative Book #adHape #ad
- Emotions feeling scrambled? Then this is the perfect toy for you! This set includes six expressive wooden eggs with an idea book. Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials. Promotes emotional maturity as children identify their feelings. Recommended for ages 2 years and up.
|Warranty||Warranted against manufacturer's defects|
2. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 18+ months Pretend Play Toys for Toddlers, Stocking Stuffers, Learning Resources Farmer's Market Color Sorting Set, 30 Pieces, Play Food for Toddlers, Play Kitchen for Toddlers #adLearning Resources #ad
- Sorting toys for toddlers: The perfect color and sorting toys for toddlers. Color recognition and sorting: Develop color recognition and sorting skills with bushels of realistic produce.
Kids' toys for stocking stuffers!: from fidget toys and board games to puzzles and beyond, our screen-free learning and education toys make the perfect Christmas gifts for boys and girls!25 foods in 5 colors: includes 25 foods in 5 different colors, activity guide, 5 baskets, and stickers for labeling.
Learn about new foods: Expand vocabulary by naming familiar favorites and learning new foods. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
3. Learning Resources #ad
Toddler Learning Toys, Ages 3+ Social Emotional Learning Toy For Boys and Girls, Learning Resources Big Feelings Pineapple, 30 Pieces, Body Awareness #adLearning Resources #ad
- A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984! Build preschool social-emotional learning sel skills with every face you make! helps your toddler to express their feelings! Explore emotions with 26 face pieces from smiles to frowns and everything in between! Two-sided pineapple helps kids learn opposites by building two faces at once! When kids kearn how to recognize, master teamwork, and feel their feelings, they build the skills they need to make friends, understand, healthier life! school supplies, and live a happier, teacher supplies.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Communication Games for Kids, Feeling Toys for Kids, Emotion Toys, 49 Pieces, Age 3+, Who's Feeling What? ,Social Emotional Learning Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Spot the face, they build the skills they need to make friends, understand, and feel their feelings, who’s feeling what? comes with an sel activity guide with ideas on how to use this emotion toy to get kids talking and learning! When kids kearn how to recognize, healthier life! school supplies, and live a happier, this social-emotion learning game and activity set helps kids strengthen their SEL skills as they match the callers with their feelings! Never the same activity twice: with 12 double-sided caller cards and 12 double-sided emotion prompt cards, master teamwork, this communication game for kids lets you design a new game board every time you play! A fun way to talk about feelings: ready for use at home or in the classroom, spot the emotion: inspired by distance learning, teacher supplies.
A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984! .
5. My Felt Story #ad
Montessori Reggio Preschool, 6 Feeling Peg Dolls, My Felt Story, Social/Emotional Learning, Rainbow Wood, Emotion People Figures #adMy Felt Story #ad
- Set of 6 rainbow wooden dolls with labeled emotions/feelings: happy, calm, angry, sad, worried & embarrassed. Great for adults too. Use with social stories to explain each feeling.
Validating feelings is essential to create good self-esteem. Encourage emotional literacy and development. Show you understand how they feel. Fits perfectly in a child’s fingers. Great for social stories and imaginative play.
Soothe and validate your child when they are distressed by offering them a peg doll that matches their feeling. Let your child self soothe. Helps educators and parents find the words to talk about everyday invisible concepts to their children. Therapeutic, calming and interactive, watch your child talk about their inner world. Support emotional regulation.
6. Constructive Playthings #ad
Constructive Playthings CP-039 Expression Babies Plush Dolls, 6 Piece Set for All Ages, Super Soft Baby Dolls Set #adConstructive Playthings #ad
- Each doll features a unique facial expression that represents an identifiable emotion. Encourage mental health: emotion baby dolls encourage children of all ages to identify and label common feelings.
Learning tool: educational toys like these help young children verbalize feelings while building a capacity to demonstrate empathy. Hands on: learn hands on with your kids - these dolls enhance young children's social-emotional learning through hands-on play.
Sensory play: these cuddle-friendly soft fabric babies come with removable sleep sacks and promote self-regulation through active sensorial play. Easy care: dolls feature machine & surface washable cloth making hands on play fun, easy & stress-free! .
7. Toomies #ad
Hide & Squeak Eggs, TOMY Toomies Squeak Toy #adToomies #ad
- Suitable for: Ages 18 months and up. Hide and squeak eggs: This squeak toy contains six colorful squeaking eggs for kids to play with. Crack them open: Shells crack open to reveal colored chicks.
Interactive toys: The colored chicks chirps when their heads are pressed down gently. Child development toy: helps kids improve recognization of colors and shapes by sorting them in their own special base in the egg box.
|Manufacturer||TOMY Intl. #ad|
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
8. Play Brainy #ad
Colorful Early Learning and Educational STEM Fun Teaches Colors and Shapes, 12 Pc. Set, Recognition, Play Brainy Dinosaur Matching Eggs for Toddlers, Easter Gift, Sorting and Fine Motor Skills #adPlay Brainy #ad
- Colorful dinos in 12 exciting shapes – inside these speckled dinosaur eggs kids will find 12 unique dinosaur shapes including a brontosaurus, T-Rex, triceratops, and even baby dinosaurs still stuck in their shells! They’ll love each and every one.
Active play for cognitive growth – our matching egg set is a smart way to develop hand-eye coordination, memory and recognition, motor skills, and self-confidence, especially before children head to preschool to apply those important abilities.
Dinosaur shape matching eggs – a fun and colorful puzzle game for kids these matching Easter eggs feature a dinosaur surprise inside that lets them match colors, shapes, and their favorite dinos with smooth, fit-together pieces easy for toddlers.
Durable, kid-friendly abs plastic – designed to support early learning in kids ages 3 and up this matching egg game is crafted with heavy-duty, lightweight, BPA-free plastic that’s safe for small hands and stands up to rough and rugged play. Montessori and stem learning fun – matching colors and shapes, counting, learn about science, and learning about dinosaurs are all ways for children to expand their imaginations, and develop vital reasoning skills before they hit the classroom.
9. Thought-Spot #ad
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Products: Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices Moods/Feelings Flipbook #adThought-Spot #ad
- Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings. Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY children, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary schools. Plus, investigate issues, and develop solutions for real-world problems.
18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, embarrassed, excited, shy, ungrateful, scared, impatient, sick, hungry, happy, confident, sad, frustrated, tired, confused, and worried. Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings, or other caregivers.
Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, grumpy, bored, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.
Later in life, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. Large easy to read laminated pages - Measures 8" x 8" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay. First, children with these skills can better answer complex questions, it allows them to collaborate with their peers and express their thinking or creativity.
10. Manhattan Toy #ad
Manhattan Toy Making Faces 34-Piece Bilingual Emotion Toy for Kids 3 Years and Up for English and French Learning #adManhattan Toy #ad
- Standing by our brand: if you're reading this, you've found a safe toy from a real company and a brand that cares. All of our toys are rigorously safety tested and every toy has our 800 number with a dedicated customer support team to answer your call.
Making faces emotion toy details: this packaged 34-piece set includes 3 magnetic boards to assemble 31 punch-out magnetic facial pieces. Age recomendations: making Faces is more suitable for children ages 3 years and up due to a few small magnetic pieces.
Play at home or on the go: the 3 magnetic boards and facial expression pieces fit neatly into the 10" x 10" sturdy box with magnetic closure. Set features bilingual English & French languages.
Learning how to recognize and navigate feelings in a positive way builds confidence, resilience and maturity. More than just silly faces! while engaging with making faces, kids can explore emotions through play. Mix and match the pieces to replicate facial expression examples on the box or have kids create their own. Since 1978, manhattan toy has been a trusted source of imaginative toys for babies, toddlers and kids of all ages.
|Brand||Manhattan Toy #ad|
|Manufacturer||Manhattan Toy #ad|