As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TestingMom.com #ad
2nd Grade – Addition, NYC Gifted and Talented, and More for Grade 1, Subtraction, Iowa Test, Fractions, TestingMom.com Gifted Learning Flash Cards – Math Concepts for 1st Grade, Grade 2 CogAT Test #adTestingMom.com #ad
- Enjoy hours of offline learning fun with 250+ challenges on 72 cards. Help your child score higher on the olsat, srt, bracken, itbs, CogAT, aaBL, wppsi, WISC, KBIT, terranova, stanford-binet, NNAT and more!.
Turn skill building into play with activities featuring testingmom's wacky and silly Space Babies! Use these cards to make a long car ride feel shorter. Or add in a few rewards like a sticker for every right answer! and make learning a game.
Build math skills and school readiness: help your child master the more advanced concepts expected of 1st and 2nd graders, measurement, simple equations, adding, relativity, subtracting, word problems, both for school and gifted tests: counting, number recognition, 2D and 3D shapes and early fractions.
Encourage tactile play while reducing screen time. Durable, smudge-proof, dry-erase marker friendly cards are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, in the car or on the go!.
|Manufacturer||Testing Mom #ad|
2. THINK2MASTER #ad
Division & Algebra., Think2Master Wacky Cards 3rd, 5th Grade. Math Card Game for Families & Classroom. Make Hilarious Sentences While Practicing Math Including Multiplication #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- There are 3 levels of questions on each card so each player can pick a level that is appropriate for them. Elementary school kids and adults can play together. Recommended age is 8 years and up. Highest quality – every card is made from the highest quality art card paper and lamination making the cards durable and water resistant and allowing the writings to be wiped clean.
Nbsp it also comes in an attractive storage box which can be used for storage and during game play. Step 2: make a wacky sentence – next, each player tries to complete the funnest sentence possible with their adjective and noun cards.
Fun for the whole family or the classroom. They can also practice their skills in telling time, measurement systems and counting money. Fun way to practice math skills – the game is a great way for 3rd to 5th graders to practice their addition, fractions, subtraction and multiplication skills.
Nbsp if the dry erase cards are not erasing completely, use a little toothpaste and a slightly wet paper towel to clean the cards. The player who makes the funniest sentence determined by the judge score points. Each set includes 4 dry erase markers and the game can be played by between 2 to 8 players age 6 and up. If they get the answer right they score a point.
3. THINK2MASTER #ad
Think2Master Premium 215 Laminated Multiplication Flash Cards. All 0-12 X facts| Learn More Than Multiplication.| BONUS: 2 Dry Erase Markers & 5 Rings. | Designed By A Teacher to Improve Test Scores #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- Each set includes 2 dry erase markers and 5 steel binder rings allowing the cards to be shared by multiple students. A complete learning system – 215 cards in total. Highest quality – every beautifully color coded card is writable and erasable.
Memorization is easier and retention is longer when learners are given a chance to discover and understand it first. Also includes the full multiplication chart 0-12 for reference. It’s durable, water resistant and will last a long time.
Master multiplication and improve test scores – discover and learn the patterns within multiplication as well as memorize it. These flash cards allows students to self check their answers to the times table and other math problems.
Best for 2nd- 4th grade students to attain automaticity and fluency of multiplication facts. Choice of learning modes – supports all types of learners including visual, verbal, read and write learners. Its an ideal flashcards for the classroom or homeschooling. 15 tab cards are 3” x 5. 5 “. Learn beyond the multiplication table –apply multiplication knowledge to solve real world math problems.
|Warranty||We strive towards making quality products for our customers and are proud of products that we manufacture. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please contact us for a full refund or replacement.|
4. TestingMom.com #ad
Grade 2 Level 8 – 140+ Practice Questions – Tips for Higher Scores on The 1st Grade, 2nd Grade CogAT – Verbal & Non-Verbal, TestingMom.com CogAT Test Prep Flash Cards – Grade 1 Level 7 #adTestingMom.com #ad
- Durable, smudge-proof, dry-erase marker friendly cards are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, in the car or on the go!. Or add in a few rewards like a reward after every session! and make test prep feel like a game.
Encourage multimodal learning while reducing screen time. Created for parents by parents: these gifted learning flash cards are the brainchild of Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom, who knew she had to get creative when her son scored well below his potential on an early IQ test.
Enjoy hours of offline learning fun with 140+ questions on 72 cards. The result? Learning tools that feel like play.
Turn test prep into play with activities featuring testingmom's wacky and silly Space Babies! Use these cards to make a long car ride feel shorter. Cards also include our experts’ best test-taking tips for navigating the CogAT with ease. Prep your child to score higher on the cogat: build verbal, quantitative and non-verbal skills for all three sections of the Level 7/8 test for 1st to 2nd Graders.
|Manufacturer||Testing Mom #ad|
5. Crayola #ad
Markers & Colored Pencils, 80 Pieces Amazon Exclusive, Gifts, Crayons, Crayola Back To School Supplies for Girls & Boys #adCrayola #ad
- Back to school list: Check off your back to school supply list with these Crayola essentials. Washable markers: vibrant, Ultra Clean Markers wash from skin and most washable clothing.
Crayola back to school supply set: includes 2 24ct crayon, 10 Ultra Clean Washable Broad Line Markers, 12 Colored Pencils, and 10 Ultra Clean Washable Fine Line Markers. Ready for creativity: Presharpened Crayola Colored Pencils are ready for use right out of the box.
6. Coco Surprise #ad
Coco Surprise Fantasy Series 1 3 Pack Version 1 by ZURU Animal Plush Toys with Baby Collectible Surprise in Cone, Llama,Multi-Color, Giraffe, Animal Toy for Girls and Kids Unicorn #adCoco Surprise #ad
- Customized for each coco: Each one comes nestled in an adorable custom cone. Collectible inside: unbox each one to find a hidden pencil topper surprise, aka, Baby Coco collectible inside! Collect them all: adopt more Coco Cones to unbox more Baby Cocos and match them to their plush best friends.
Soft and cute: inside, there's an adorable and cuddly plush pets to adopt and love. Coco names: here's goldie the Llama, Squish the Giraffe, and Bo Nanza the Unicorn.
|Brand||Coco Surprise #ad|
7. Pat's Flash Cards #ad
192 Italian Beginning Vocabulary Flash Cards with Original Artwork, for All Ages #adPat's Flash Cards #ad
- Designed and manufactured in the United States with the help of native Italian speakers. The artwork on these cards was drawn specifically for pat's flash cards! here's what you get: 19 animal cards, 4 clothes cards, 4 school and office cards, 4 landscapes cards, 11 object cards, 7 adjectives and opposites cards, 7 bathroom cards, 6 transportation cards, 4 kitchen/dining cards, 7 colors cards, 9 family cards, 10 prepositions cards, 9 people cards, 21 number cards, 14 locations cards, 15 verb cards, 27 food cards, 4 emotions cards and 10 body cards.
Cards are simple and intuitive: artwork on the front and Italian text on the back.
The content on the front does not give away the answer on the back! No english on the cards means you must associate the Italian with the pictures. There are also eight additional cards with English-Italian translations for easy lookup. 192 flash cards with nouns, verbs and prepositions. Cards measure 3. 5x5. 5 inches.
8. TestingMom.com #ad
2nd Grade – Gifted and Talented Educational Toy for CogAT Test, OLSAT, & More, NYC Gifted, Iowa Test ITBS, AABL, WPPSI, TestingMom.com Gifted Learning Flash Cards – General Knowledge for 1st #adTestingMom.com #ad
- The result? Learning tools that feel like play. Encourages hands-on play while reducing screen time. Enjoy hours of offline learning fun with these cards that includes 750+ challenges on 72 cards. Durable, dry-erase marker friendly cards are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, smudge-proof, in the car or on the go! NOTE: the set contains THE SAME Testing Mom General Knowledge cards that are sold separately in the 1st to 2nd Grade-In-A-Box Set 1 product.
Turn skill building into play with activities featuring testing mom’s wacky and silly Space Babies! Use these cards to make a long car ride feel shorter.
Created for parents by parents: these gifted learning flash cards are the brainchild of Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom, who knew she had to get creative when her son scored well below his potential on an early IQ test.
Improve your child’s comprehension and school readiness: build familiarity with subjects your child needs to know about early in their school careers, measuring, ecology, the human body, safety, astronomy, including topics within math, geography, biology, arts, health, history, music, earth science, inventions and more, while igniting their curiosity about the world around them. Or add in a few rewards like a sticker for every right answer! and turn learning new concepts into a fun game.
|Manufacturer||Testing Mom #ad|
9. TestingMom.com #ad
Grade 2 CogAT Test, 2nd Grade – Practice for Grade 1, OLSAT Test, WPPSI, NYC Gifted and Talented, Iowa Test ITBS, TestingMom.com Gifted Learning Flash Cards – Following Directions for 1st Grade #adTestingMom.com #ad
- Encourage tactile play while reducing screen time. Created for parents by parents: these gifted learning flash cards are the brainchild of Karen Quinn, the Testing Mom, who knew she had to get creative when her son scored well below his potential on an early IQ test.
Enjoy hours of offline learning fun with 500 challenges on 72 cards. Durable, smudge-proof, dry-erase marker friendly cards are easy to wipe clean and will last through countless sessions at home, in the car or on the go!.
The result? Learning tools that feel like play. Build school readiness and gifted testing skills: Improve listening, remembering and following directions abilities with durable, illustrated flash cards that make learning fun and easy for you and your 1st to 2nd Grade child.
|Manufacturer||Testing Mom #ad|
10. Edupress #ad
Edupress Math Noodlers Game, Grades 2-3 EP62350, Multi #adEdupress #ad
- Students solve math problems by choosing Write It, Show It, Draw It, and Choose It cards. Concepts covered include addition, subtraction, division, graphing, fractions, multiplication, money, and more!.
Award winning game! Grades 2-3. For 2-8 players. Contents include game board, die, 4 pawns, 36 Noodle-O's, 192 Cards, Directions.