As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Food, Practice Set 105 pc, Carson Dellosa American Sign Language Flash Cards—Double-Sided, Animals, Alphabet, Numbers, 122 ASL Signs With Illustrations and Word Associations, Feelings #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Homeschool helper: use these in the classroom or at home. Great all ages, this set helps learners to maximize their learning and to ace tests and quizzes. Includes: this set of 105 flash cards provides an excellent way to learn a new skill.
Flash cards are a tried and true way to study successfully. Test prep necessity: studying with flash cards increases concentration and improves recall.
All grades: master basic american sign language skills with help from a set of flash cards. Learning tools kids: these can be used as review cards or for creative games that integrate play and learning.
These are a great supplement to workbooks, worksheets, and study lessons. Flash cards also allow children to develop thinking, turn-taking, decision-making, and social skills. Each card has a rounded corner for fast and easy flipping. Regardless of your homeschool curriculum, flash cards are the perfect addition to homeschool supplies.
2. Hubble Bubble Kids #ad
180 Cards to Teach Your Baby, Toddler or Kid ASL, American Sign Language Flash Cards #adHubble Bubble Kids #ad
- Easy learning: asl flashcards are made for easy reading, visual learning and for fast signing. The 3 pack is for kids, preschoolers, toddlers, babies or any age wanting to learn and improve their skills.
Great for classroom or home use. 180 flashcards: 3 pack bundle includes abc, emergency signs, days, Animals, colors, Months, Emotions, Common Words, Family, Clothes, numbers, Shapes and Weather cards all in American Sign Language.
Size: each card is 3" x 5" and printed on quality, thick card stock with a gloss laminate. Vibrant: cards are designed to catch children's attention. Our cute and fun images with bright and bold colors make learning fun and engaging! Stimulate children's brains with asl educational materials. Everyone can benefit from their straightforward format.
3. Bright Creations #ad
26 Letters with Gestures, Sign Language Flash Cards #adBright Creations #ad
- Dimensions: individual cards measure 5. 6 x 3. 6 inches. High quality: made from sturdy paper that won’t fold easily; bright colors and bold lettering. What’s included: Includes 26 letter flashcards; A-Z. Homeschooling supplies: regardless of your class or homeschool curriculum, these educational flash cards will help aid in learning sign language; suitable for kindergarten, preschool, or first grade children.
Magnetic flashcards: Apply to fridge, bulletin board, or whiteboard for convenient and easy review.
4. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Sign Language Pocket Flash Cards #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Durable, rounded corners. 4 information and activity cards included provide background information and usage ideas. 56 two-sided cards. 26 manual alphabet cards and 26 basic sign cards give a fun introduction to American Sign Language.
Handy 3 1/8" x 5 1/4" size. Great for school, no-see-through cards with quick-sorting, home, travel. Ages 7 and up.
5. Flash of Brilliance #ad
Flash of Brilliance New ABC Cards with American Sign Language #adFlash of Brilliance #ad
- The entire alphabet is represented in American sign lanquage as well as in written form. Learning is reinforced with full-color photographs of real objects, not cartoons. Clear, expressive photographs show your child how to form the letter in sign language.
Answers appear on the back in smaller print. Name some of the objects found on the front of the card that start with the letter provided. Each card contains lower and upper case versions of the given letter.
6. SANTSUN #ad
The Flash Hole-Punched So You Can Sort and Organize The Cards Easily., SANTSUN 25 Gesture Laminated Flash Cards.Sign Language Hand Gestures English Flash Card Teaching Cards #adSANTSUN #ad
- Teach the children in your learning center. A learning center Accessory. Each card measures 5. 86inches by 4. 13 inches（14. 9mm x 105mm）. One of daycare Learning Center Organizational Accessories. Here is what you get!25 gesture Flashcards.
7. Trend Enterprises #ad
TREND enterprises, Inc. T-23016BN Sign Language Pocket Flash Cards, 3 Sets #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- 4 information and activity cards included in each set provide background information And usage ideas. Durable, rounded corners, great for school, home, no-see-through cards with quick-sorting, travel.
Handy 3 1/8" x 5 1/4" size, ages 7 and up. Includes 3 identical sets 56 cards per set. 26 manual alphabet cards and 26 basic sign cards per set Give a fun introduction to American sign language.
8. Flash of Brilliance #ad
Flash of Brilliance ABC Flash Cards with American Sign Language by The #adFlash of Brilliance #ad
- The entire alphabet is represented in American sign lanquage as well as in written form. Name some of the objects found on the front of the card that start with the letter provided. Clear, expressive photographs show your child how to form the letter in sign language.
Answers appear on the back in smaller print. Each card contains lower and upper case versions of the given letter. Learning is reinforced with full-color photographs of real objects, not cartoons.
9. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications 400 American Sign Language ASL Flash Cards Fun Deck Educational Learning Resource for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- You might also enjoy our Sign Language Bingo Game - also featured on Amazon. 400 double-sided, sign Language Cards 3" x 4". Colorful illustrations Show Each Word & How to Make The Sign.
Educational - teaches children & Adults American Sign Language for Various Words. Includes a glossary of all Signs, How to Make Them, & Game Ideas.